Annual Fund gifts provide vital unrestricted operating support to CMATO’s greatest areas of need. Your gift helps provide:
- Visually powerful and inventive art exhibitions accompanied with strong scholarship developed by prominent curators.
- Implementation of free family drop-in art programs that will serve diverse communities.
- Establishment of a school programs curriculum grounded in Common Core State Standards, taught by trained art educators.
- Building of operational infrastructure to keep apace with our growth.
In 2016, with your help, CMATO has:
- Presented 4 CMATO Speaker Series Lectures, 2 Art Exhibitions, Artist Talks and an Artist Demonstration
- Appointed 2 new board members
- Created 3 School-age Museum Art Programs
- Renovated our current location
- Hired an executive director, Tish Greenwood
- Increased the number of members by 15% (as of Nov. 30, 2016)
- Increased donations by 30.3% (as of Nov. 30, 2016)
- Introduced an updated website
- With Moran Auctioneers, hosted the first CMATO Valuation Day
- Shattered attendance records with the Jack Reilly exhibition, including the gallery talk with Molly Barnes
- Increased press coverage of CMATO exhibitions and events
- Presented the first international trip to Europe
- Provided museum art education links for schools
- Grown our Social Media presence