CMATO is now open.
- Friday: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00-6:00 p.m.
CMATO is excited to welcome you back and to share our love of the visual arts with our community! Our goal is to provide visitors with a safe and enjoyable museum experience. Below you will find a guide of what you can expect when visiting CMATO, including new safety and visitor guidelines.
Each of us plays a role in a safe reopening, and we thank you for your cooperation. Social distancing and additional health and safety precautions are critical and will be required to visit CMATO.
- Face masks are required for all visitors ages two and up regardless of vaccination status. Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
- Guests not from the same household must remain at least six feet apart from other guests at all times.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including fever and cough, please stay home. This is critical to the safety of our community and staff.
- Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the galleries.
- Please follow directional signage and the instructions of CMATO staff while visiting the Museum. Once you have entered the Museum, you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
CMATO reserves the right to deny entry, refuse service to, or revoke the admission of any visitor who does not comply with these safety guidelines.
For small group tours, please contact Roya Alt, Director, at email@example.com.
Photography: CMATO welcomes visitors to take personal photographs. Share your images with us at @joincmato & #joincmato on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Directions: CMATO is located on the second level of The Oaks, 350 W. Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360